It seems like so much has gone on lately...and my kids are all growing up too fast! Where do I even begin?
Maylee is just over 2 months old now and is getting so big! She loves her big sister and big brother and if she's awake she wants to be sitting up so she can see what they are doing. On Tuesday she rolled over for the first time! At first I thought it was a fluke so I put her back on her tummy and what do ya know...she did it again! She coos and loves to be talked to and has been an amazing baby. I am so blessed!
Jaxon is just good 'ol Jaxon. He cracks me up constantly with his facial expressions and his "Jaxonese", as we call it. Now if we could just get him to use the potty. He will sit on it occasionally and has a potty prize box for if he goes, but that has yet to happen. I don't want to push it too much, but I also don't want to keep changing his diaper!!! I'm sure he'll come around someday---I'm just hoping it happens before he starts kindergarten!!!
Mila is so grown up! I can't argue with her because she is too good at it and always wins. She's too smart for her own good! We registered her for Kindergarten on Monday...I can't believe my girl will be starting school! She is so ready for it, and I'm ready for her to have something to keep her busy everyday. I'm looking forward to this new adventure!
As for Jake and I, we are good. We just started "Stacy's Biggest Loser" (that's my sis-in-law). There are about 14 of us who are split into teams and are competing to lose the most weight. It's been a great thing because now I'm actually motivated to work out and eat healthy because if I don't then I will let my team down. Jake and I are on board with it all and are looking forward to the results!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment