Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Rain, Rain, Go Away!!!
It's been awhile since I've blogged last. The reason: not much has been going on here. The only thing that has been happening is rain nearly every day! It is awful! I can't take the kids out to play, the dogs go out and track mud all over the floors, and it's dark all the time! I guess I have to get used to it because I hear that it is like this a majority of the year. :( I hate the fact that it gets dark here around 4 pm and on top of it the rain and clouds make it dark and dreary most of the day. I hope I adjust to it soon!! Just thought I'd try to bring you guys down with me! :) I hope you are getting more sun than we are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is wet and dreary here too! The only thing redeeming about this kind of weather is rain boots and tea.
Post a Comment