Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!

Yesterday was Halloween and it was Mila's first time officially "trick or treating". We attempted to take her trick or treating last year, but no one in our neighborhood had their lights on so we ended up taking her to the mall to trick or treat the stores...kind of lame. We were really excited last night when our doorbell was ringing nonstop and there were actually people out and about going door to door. Jake began handing out handfuls of candy, but there were so many kids that we started running out of candy and had to cut back to only a few pieces per trick or treater.

Mila was a princess (which should be no surprise to anyone) and Jaxon was a skeleton. Mila had quite the following while she was trick or treating...there were 6 adults, her little brother, and 4 dogs all with her...I think she felt pretty special (as she should)! Here are a few pics from the night!


Mila all dressed and ready to go!


Mila and Jax waiting...


Jaxon was the cutest little skeleton!


Mila while "Trick or Treating"


I was so proud of her hair so I had to take a picture and post it...(Kristi, you should be very proud!)


I hope you all had as great a Halloween as we did!!!

2 comments:

laura said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love it!

Nate and Kristi said...

Way to go Megan! Her hair turned out awesome! Glad you all had a great Halloween. Have a good week.

Followers