Monday, October 6, 2008

Jaxon is turning 1!!!

In 2 days, Jaxon Cash will be turning 1 and I can't believe how quickly the past year flew by. We had a birthday party for him over the weekend and had a blast! My mom and sister were able to make the trip, as well as Jake's parents. It was nice to have the family in town. We were also joined by several friends. Jaxon got a lot of "Boy toys" so he doesn't have to play with Mila's Barbie cars and baby dolls anymore. :) He also LOVED his cake...as the pictures show. The weekend was full of laughter, ping pong, lots of food, a ton of fun, and a bit of rain. I can't wait to do it again in a couple of months for Mila's 4th birthday! (I can't believe that she is going to be 4 already) I hope everyone has an amazing week! Take care!

No comments:

Followers